Our commitment as staffs of Penang Islamic Religious Council are to deliver a transparent, efficient and quality service for all clients. We hereby pledge that:
- To process applications of transferring Waqf (Endowment) Properties to Penang State Islamic Religious Council within 6 months from the date application received
- To process all applications pertaining to sale and purchase, appealing of Baitulmal property price reduction within 6 months from the date application received
- To process all applications of Baitulmal's property rentals within 4 months from the date application received
- To ensure complete process of Baitulmal's property title within 7 days after receiving order from Court
- To accept all things surrendered to Baitulmal and managing with trust in an efficient and perfect
- To receive and dispose Luqatah property according to the standard procedure within 18 months from the date of acceptance of such property
- To ensure all development projects by Penang State Islamic Religious Council implemented according to the schedule
- To consider and giving comments upon mosque/surau plan to the Local Authority or Developer within 3 weeks
- To ensure the payment of salaries and allowance for the staffs and Members of Penang Islamic Religious Council done according to the schedule
- To ensure payment upon all services and supplies received done within 1 month subjected to complete claims made by the suppliers.
- To ensure rent collection of all premises owned by Penang Islamic Religious Council implemented on schedule.
- To receive payment and issuing receipts immediately.
- To complete and ensure that Penang Islamic Religious Council's financial statements in order before 31st May.
- To respond/answer all letters within 2 weeks from the date received.
- To serve all complaints and ensure that prompt action will be taken within 7 working days..
- To ensure all enquiries from clients are attended with accurate, clear and friendly manner.